Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dear Memory Bank, Kids say the funniest things...


I have to write down 2 of the funniest things Mr. Brody said when we were in Wichita Falls last weekend so I won't forget them...

We call Bo "Pooka" a lot of the time.  I have no idea what it means.  The nanny has always called him that, and now we do, too.  Brody's sisters and his momma call him that as well.  So when we showed up on Friday, Lori and Kamryn kept saying, "Hi, Pooka!"  Finally Brody looked at me and said, "Is this Bo?"  I told him yes.  And he asked, "Then why is everybody calling him Pooka?"

Brody decided he liked calling him Pooka as well, so when Jonathan and Bo returned on Sunday, Brody started yelling, "Jonathan, Bo, and Pooka are here!!"



Too cute.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment