Monday, August 23, 2010

Dear Bo, The three of us went our separate ways this weekend...

On Friday, you went to the farm.  It was your first full weekend at Mimi and Pop's house!  While I knew you were in the best of hands, I hated leaving you because you had a horrible diaper rash from teething.  They texted me at my retreat and let me know you had two teeth that broke through!  On Friday morning before you left, I let you air out in the backyard in hopes of improving your diaper rash...

You had your moments, but all in all, Mimi and Pop said you were a good boy!

Momma went on a work retreat to the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa.  It was my first time to be away from you for more than 24 hours.  I did well for the first 24 hours, but by day 2, I couldn't wait to get my hands on you!  The resort was beautiful.  We need to go back as a family of 3...

Daddy went to Uncle Zac's land in Binger.  They fished and had a boys' weekend.

A good time was had by all, but it was sure nice to get back to being a family of 3 on Sunday!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment