Friday, May 22, 2009

Dear Baby, It's been 7 weeks...

7 weeks

I went to your maternal grandparents’ house last weekend, and I managed to keep you “our little secret”. Your uncle and aunt are due December 27, and I want to make sure your new cousin gets to enjoy the limelight before sharing it with you! I’m so glad you’ll have a cousin so close in age! I know you will have lots of fun together!

We’re going to Edmond this weekend to see some baseball games and visit with Daddy’s aunt and cousins. I can’t wait until you can play in Aunt Donna’s “park”! You will love it. We’re not going to tell them about you just yet, but I know they’ll be excited when they hear you’re on the way.

Here’s what you were up to this week:

At this point every essential organ has begun to form in your tiny body. The hair and nipple follicles are forming, and the eyelids and tongue have begun formation. The elbows and toes are more visible as the trunk begins to straighten out.

You are approximately an inch long by the end of this week and weigh less than an aspirin.

These were my prayers for you this week:

That I give you the nourishment you need, and that all of your organs continue to develop normally. That God would grant me the discipline to pray for you daily.

Love,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment