Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dear Ed, Why?

Why in the name of all things masculine did you put on those kelly green daisy dukes? I spent half the time deciding whether you should be more embarrassed by the color of the shorts, the length (or lack thereof) of the shorts, of wearing a tank top in public, or of having a purple tank top to wear at all, and the other half of the time hiding my eyes to avoid a glimpse of your junk. I was certain those shorts were so short that something would inevitably slip out! Why, Ed? Why??



Disclaimer: I'm not a Bachelorette watcher (haven't watched since the days of Trista in fact), but this blog makes me laugh out loud so I tune in for the last half hour of the episodes when I can so I can see firsthand exactly what Lincee is talking about.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my I almost peed my pants--Heath and I have been joking on those shorts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deny it all you want, but I've always had you pegged as a closet Bachelorette watcher.

    ReplyDelete