Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dear Media, Can we talk about something else...

I am so tired of hearing about Michael Jackson! Can you move on to another story? I don't Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', but I don't care whether he was Black or White. I realize you Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, but seriously...when I turn on the news and see yet another report about him, his home, his will, it makes me want to Scream! I am Working Day and Night, and when I get home, I want to know what's going on in the rest of the world (after all, We are the World), not the latest on MJ! I Can't Help It; I need more! I know it's Human Nature to look at a train wreck, but Another Part of Me thinks you should be covering more important things. Sometimes I think you just don't Get It.

Please move on soon. This is Bad. No, it's Off the Wall.

Yours truly,

2 comments:

  1. WHY YOU WANNA TRIP ON [MJ]? Don't you REMEMBER THE TIME he taught us to HEAL THE WORLD? If you would just take a look at the MAN IN THE MIRROR, you would realize that he was GONE TOO SOON and that we should all COME TOGETHER to celebrate his life, even if we'd rather just hide IN THE CLOSET to avoid the 24-hour news coverage. THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL is like a SMOOTH CRIMINAL for being a TABLOID JUNKIE!

    Seriously ... I am sick of it too, but man he had some good songs! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with ya---but come on its not everyday you get see Neverland! We are sick of it too--I was dreaming Michael Jackson songs last night! Pretty soon Blaze will be moonwalking across the house tell me to just look over my shoulder!

    ReplyDelete