Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear Me, Stop embarrassing yourself...

Post baby I'm even clumsier and more spacey than usual:

  1. Last week I completely wiped out walking to the elevator from outside the building. The type of wipe out that scraped my hands and bruised my knees...graceful...
  2. A co-worker stopped by to discuss a matter we're working on and made me swear I wouldn't start pumping in the middle of our conversation. I was confused but noticed I left my pump plopped right up on my desk in plain site from my last pumping session...nice...
  3. I went to the break room after a pumping session yesterday and returned to my secretary asking me if "that white thing" was mine. What "white thing"? She picked it up off the floor from outside my office and placed it on my chair. Let's just say it was and I don't know how it got outside my office...but I'm certainly glad it was my secretary who found it...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! You must tell me who the "co-worker" is so that I can get a more complete picture. I am pretty sure that you can blame this all on sleep deprivation!

    ReplyDelete