Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dear Bo, Happy First Easter...

I have always loved sweet Easter outfits. I know you are a boy and that it's popular to dress baby boys as "little men", but this year...I wanted you to look like a sweet baby boy. And so...my sweet baby boy was dressed in a sweet baby blue outfit with sweet white Sunday shoes. And I couldn't have been more pleased (don't listen to your father, who said you looked like a girl; you were adorable)!
It takes a lot of pictures to get a good one!
I also bought a sweet baby blue Easter basket which the Easter Bunny filled with a floatie for our summer trips, a Praise Baby DVD, and a Whoozit Activity Spiral.
Mimi and Pop joined us for your first Easter. They love you so much.
You gave Momma and Daddy the best Easter present...you slept all night! But Momma couldn't even enjoy it; I was too busy making sure you were still breathing!
Happy first Easter, sweet baby boy.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment