Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dear Bo, You're 1 month old!

You're one month old today!
Here's what you're up to:
  • You remind us of a puppy with your whimpering, squeaking, and the way you like your "paws" up by your face;
  • You love to sleep on your hands or with them over your head;
  • You are a good baby. You don't cry very often and when you do, you are easily consolable.
  • You sleep in a bassinet in our room. You go 3.5-4 hours at night between feedings. During the day, you go 3-3.5 hours between feedings. You've come a long way in the feeding department--gone is the sugar water, "switch and bait", shield, and follow up bottles.
  • You weigh 6 pounds 3 ounces, wear newborn diapers, and wear preemie clothes.
  • You don't like having your diaper changed or having your clothes changed.
  • I can't get enough of you in this puppy gown. I also love it when you're in just your white bodysuit and socks.
  • You love to cuddle. Sometimes when you fuss, we'll pick you up, kiss you, and hold you close, and you immediately stop fussing and nuzzle into us. It melts my heart.
I can't believe you're already a month old. I keep telling myself not to forget these days and to especially remember them when you're 16 and break curfew!

My life was full and wonderful before you, but now I feel like it's just overflowing. Love you, little buddy.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I know I am partial but he is such a handsome little fellow. I love and miss him so much. Give him hugs and kisses from aunt Lori!!!!

    ReplyDelete