Friday, June 18, 2010

Dear Reader, Mishaps of a multi-tasking momma...

It's 1:30pm.  I have:

  • Gotten up, showered, blown out and flat ironed my hair.
  • Made myself some breakfast and a cup of coffee.
  • Let the dog out to potty and fed the dog.
  • Sang my good morning song to Little Man ("Good morning to you.  You live in a zoo.  You look like a monkey.  And you act like one, too.")
  • Fed Little Man a bottle while watching the news.
  • Fed Little Man some bananas.
  • Let dog out again. ("Need to potty, baby girl?")
  • Texted with Mimi ("Bo had a good night.  He's feeling better.")
  • Sat on the floor with Little Man and played with a rattle while watching Handy Manny.
  • Gone for coffee with The One.
  • Billed some hours at work.
  • Gotten caught up on my Words with Friends games.
  • Checked on my eBay sales.
  • Had lunch with co-workers so as not to look like an absentee co-worker.
  • Checked on Little Man (he's having a good day).
  • Picked up Little Man's 6 month pictures.
  • Bought a sympathy card for my brother in law.
  • Bought my sis a birthday present.
  • Mailed my dad a Father's Day present.
  • Mailed Little Man's pictures to his grandparents, greatgrandparents, and aunts and uncles.
  • Gone back to work.
And all I have to show for it is sweat stains on my dress and a broken high heel...

Sheesh.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment