Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear Bo, You're movin' on up...

One of my projects for our Mommy and Me weekend was to go through your closet and drawers and clean out the things you've grown out of, and we don't use anymore.  I packed up the burp cloths, the receiving blankets, the tiny socks, most of the bottles, the bibs...it was so bittersweet.  I remembered you in every blanket, every outfit, remembered how we used to go through half a dozen (or more) bibs and burp cloths everyday.  How can we be past those stages already?  In spite of how challenging some of it was, those were sweet, sweet times.  I thought I would lose it (and did) when I gave you your last bottle on Saturday night (you've been taking a sippy cup at all of your meals except the night one, and we switched the night bottle to a cup on Sunday).  Time has just flown.

I rearranged your room so that you will have some room to play in the floor now that you're big enough to do so.  I removed the dresser where your changing table to create a little more space.  I really love how it turned out...




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment