Monday, June 27, 2011

Dear Bo, Weekend review (without pictures)...

We had an uneventful weekend (thankfully).  This was the final week of the clerkship at work so Daddy and I had several evening activities.  Thus, we decided to have a family date night at home on Friday night.  It was a great night.

I planned on going to work on Saturday, but I made an impromptu trip to Lubbock to visit friends with personal (or family) health struggles instead, and I'm so glad I did.  Boy, do I often take for granted my own or your health (which is a sad, sad thing since you struggled so early on).  That evening we had a couple and their son over for dinner.

It was ridiculously hot on Sunday so we just stayed in and had a little family day.  Kind of boring, but pretty much how we like it.  Great weekend.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment