Monday, January 2, 2012

Dear Me, Resolutions 2012...

I didn't do so hot on my resolutions from last year, but that won't stop me from making some more this year:
  1. Keep blogging.  It's a lot of work to maintain this thing, but it's the only baby book my kids will probably have.  It forces me to go through my pictures on my camera regularly, and I absolutely love going back and reading past entries.  Especially from those bleary eyed infant days!  I really would have no record of them otherwise.
  2. Simplify.  Simplify my schedule, my house, my diet.  Declutter.  Organize.  Keep only what I love or what's useful to me.  And certainly keep that rule in mind when making new purchases.  I read this book and want to try to find a way to incorporate it into my life.
  3. Be healthy.  Eat better, move more, feed my mind and soul good stuff.
  4. Not only survive, but treasure Baby 2's infancy.  Sleepless nights and all.  Remembering, "this too shall pass" (and actually knowing it to be true this time).
  5. Improve my efficiency at work.  
  6. Keep teaching Bo about Jesus, kindness, and manners.
  7. Keep my marriage a priority.
  8. Be intentional with my relationships.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment