Monday, September 19, 2011

Dear Bo, A weekend with Daddy...

September and October are months of travel!  I think I counted 6 weekends in a row I'll be out of town.  Whew.  This weekend was my firm retreat in Albuquerque.  I went over on Friday, we had some meetings on Saturday morning, I enjoyed a massage that afternoon, then studied for my TBLS exam until dinner that night.  This was my view while I studied.  Not bad at all.
 
Meanwhile, back at the home place, you and Daddy went to his work's picnic.  He reported that you were fearless scaling the bounce house and going down the slide.  Uh-oh.  I see bumps and bruises in our future! 
I headed home on Sunday after stopping at one of my favorite grocery stores.  Then we arrived and headed for dinner with some of our new friends.  Satisfying food and even more satisfying conversation was a perfect way to end the weekend.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment