Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dear Bo, A trip to the OKC zoo...

We all had some fun this weekend.  We went to OKC and got to see some of our favorite people, Aunt Donna and Cousin Zac. 


We visited and ate dinner on Friday night.  On Saturday, I met up with girlfriends and shopped until I dropped (literally, we opened up the outlet mall, had the best time at the neatest store, then closed the mall down).  We ate at one of my favorite restaurants and got most of our Christmas shopping done (and lots of it wrapped)!  You and Daddy and Zac went to Bass Pro on Saturday then watched the Aggie game (another yucky one; I seem to be saying that a lot this season) and played outside. 




On Sunday, we got up early and went to church (oh, how I miss it!), had breakfast at one of my favorite places, then went to the zoo.  I heart the OKC zoo!  I don't know if it was just the time of year and such a gorgeous day to be out walking around, or the fact that it was empty because we got there at about 10am, the fact that the habitats (is that what you call them?) are HUGE, or if it's really that great, but I am all over that place!  We took you to the Fort Worth Zoo this summer (and also liked it), but the OKC zoo is just so...spacious (is that the word I'm looking for?). 



I was all psyched about the pics I took because of the gorgeous day and the leaves turning, but...they definitely looked better in my imagination.



 

 

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment