Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dear Memory Bank, Wednesday, Day 4: Tummy troubles in paradise...


I woke up to a tummy ache and knew it would be a long day.  I can’t figure out what it was though because Jonathan and I have eaten the same things, but he didn’t get an upset stomach.  Guess I have a weak digestive system!

I didn’t want to let my tummy get in the way of the fun so we went about our normal plans for the day.  We started with a canopy tour with Los Veranos.  We have never been ziplining and both hate heights and speed so I’m not real sure what motivated us to go, but we did.  And it was really a lot of fun.  I would highly recommend it.  There was only once that I hated the speed and the heights weren’t  really an issue (this surprised me).  We had lunch at the cafe on site before heading back to the resort.









We got back at the resort at 1pm and spent the day by the pool.  I alternated pool time with napping in a fetal position in the room.   

We planned to go out that night to Café Roma which I read was a lot of fun on karaoke night.  We watched the sunset on the way.
 



Despite my tummy troubles, we enjoyed the night.  They had delicious pizza (wish I could have eaten more than a couple of bites), and the karaoke was pretty funny.  For some reason, the frequenters were into some really old music so we had to hear songs like The Rose (Bette Midler) and Achy Breaky Heart (Billy Ray Cyrus).  The funniest thing I saw was a lady and her mom who is 83 years old get up and sing Play That Funky Music.  Hysterical.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment