Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Memory Bank, Thursday, Day 5: 10 year anniversary...


Woke up and enjoyed breakfast at the resort restaurant.  It’s right off the beach and a gorgeous view.  I was terrified to eat anything since I woke up to my tummy feeling better.  

 I scheduled a massage then we went off to the shops and to walk along the Malecon.  It was a great morning to walk about.  We saw some crazy acrobats along the Malecon.





 Had lunch at the resort restaurant then had a wonderful massage at the resort spa that only cost $26.  $26!!  She was so good that it was worth at least twice that.  We hung out at the beach afterwords.  I finished my second book of the trip...hurray for nerds!



 That evening we went on the Rhythms of the Night tour.  We started off with a sunset cruise then watched a show in the amphitheater and had a candlelight dinner.  It was really nice…a perfect evening for our last night here.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment